This new version of the Discussion Manager is considered a MAJOR UPDATE and should be upgraded to as soon as possible.
A collapsible Details Panel now displays:
- Motions to Amend
- Withdrawn Motions
- Current Speakers
- Cued up Requests to Speak
- Next Agenda Item
Fixes / Updates:
- Advanced connection messaging to better inform users about any connection issues
- Improvements for application speed and reliability
- Staff / Public Lectern and RTS-Only participant microphones will stay active when Chair activates them until the Chair manually deactivates them.
- Program Version # is now displayed in Settings screen.
- Details Panel refreshes exactly where it was in the meeting if the Discussion Manager is reopened after the user signs out or program loses connection.
- The Current & Next Agenda Items are now correctly displayed in their proper locations (top and bottom) of the Discussion Manager Screen.
- If Discussion Manager logs out or loses connection, speakers are no longer duplicated in the Discussion Manager view when logging back into the meeting. All current speakers are correctly still active.
- Discussion Manager displays Pre-Discussion mode properly, after Voting on an Item and moving the next Item.
- When Multiple Speaker Mode (MSM) is selected, current speaker’s mics are not reset to OFF, they are all kept on, allowing other to openly join the conversation.
- Details Panel maintains its correct display, if Discussion Manager app is unexpectedly closed, when user reopens it.
- Icons on Android Version of Discussion Manager are showing properly when multiple Discussion Managers are active.
- Added more intuitive user messaging when closing the app.
- Repositioning member icons during a live meeting reflected correctly & immediately upon all Discussion Manager Devices.